Chapter 12 - Valentine's Look ~ Kloset Edition ~ page 2



Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I wanted to give you some inspiration. I really didn't want to buy anything for V-day this year, so I decided to put an outfit together from my kloset. Lets get started!


I thought this black overlay skirt would be perfect because it has the rose details and you can never go wrong with black. I got this from Forever 21 a few years ago and I'm still in love with it. I paired it with a sheer black polka dot top that is always a go to for me when I want to show a little skin. Added a classic black pump and a black clutch to finish the look. 

If you don't have a overlay skirt any black skirt would work just fine. If you don't have a sheer top a solid black top that shows a little cleavage would work. You can go with the classic black pump or any black shoe of your choice. 

I hope this gives you a little inspo for when you're trying to decide what to wear on V-day!


Sincerely,

Keke 



Comments

Popular Posts