Chapter 14 - Spring Bright - Under $20~ page 2


Spring screams bright colors and I'm here for it. Even though I wear bright colors all year round I find myself wearing them more in Spring/Summer. I'm a sucker for bright colors, so when my sister asked that we all wear pink to her birthday brunch I was excited.

I initially wanted a pink dress but I had a very hard time finding one that I liked. I ended up buying 3 separate pieces and making my own outfit. The shirt underneath is actually a dress that I tucked it. I got it in a 2x for a tight fit but I really could've sized down to a 1x. The pants have a lot of stretch and I could've sized down in those too. I ended up getting a 3xl. The pants were longer than I expected but I'm thinking it's because the model is tall and I'm just short lol But I love these pants and cant wait to do some coloring blocking with them. My favorite piece is the vest coat! I own quite a few of these because they are so stylish. I'm so happy I found one in bubble gum pink! Now I did want this oversized so I ordered a 4x. I finished the look with pink heels and added a coach belt to pull the look together. Absolutely love this look and I hope you do too!


Sincerly,

Keke



Keke's Links

Vest here

Dress here

pants here

Comments

  1. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT ทดลองเล่นฟรีไม่ต้องสมัครก็สามารถเล่นได้ไม่จำกัดวงเงินปั่นรัวๆได้ กับเว็บ สล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่นำเกมสล็อตจากค่าย PG SLOT มารวมไว้ในที่เดียว

    ReplyDelete
  2. pgslot เว็บตรง เกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยอดนิยมจากผู้เล่นทั้งโลกตอนนี้ การเล่นสล็อตของคุณจะไม่มีเบื่ออีกต่อไป pg slot ขอแนะนำให้มาเล่นกับเว็บเรามีทางเลือกทั้งเกมเเละโปรโมชั่น

    ReplyDelete
  3. โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts