Chapter 14 - Spring Bright - Under $20~ page 3



 I've always been told orange is my color and honestly I can't disagree. Something about it just pairs well with my skin and gives me a glow. I picked this dress as a 2nd option for my birthday last year. It didn't make the cut but I had to keep it. The dress is from Asoph but its not available anymore but you know i got you with other cute options. The dress is a scuba material which makes it a nice heavy quality. I got it in a 2x and it was the perfect size. This is one of those dresses that I have to wait until the perfect occasion to wear it. Until then it will sit in my Kloset and look pretty. Adding more orange to my wardrobe is on the to do list. And I encourage you to add orange as well. Don't be afraid of color.


Sincerely,

Keke








Keke's Links


Dress here

Dress here

Dress here

Comments

Popular Posts