Chapter 12 - Valentine's Look ~ Under $60 ~ page 3

            💜HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY💜

We should be showing love everyday and not just today! And definitely show yourself love every chance you get! Now lets get into the outfit! 

I wanted to do something a little fancy and dramatic this year. And this skirt has all the drama! I love a tulle skirt if you haven't noticed by now. I bought this skirt off Amazon and I'm in love. It's the perfect length and fits great. I'm wearing XXL. I plan to buy every color because it's such an awesome skirt. Great to wear to formal events!  And guess what? It's under $50! Run now to get it! 

I knew I wanted purple in my look, so I was happy to stumble across this top on Shein. It's a mesh sheer top. I got it in a size 2x it fits perfect.  Its not available anymore but I've linked another cute option below. I added a red belt, red pumps, and a pink purse to complete the look. I'm obsessed with this look! 

I hope you have a great Valentine's day! 

Sincerely,
Keke

Keke's Links


Skirt here

Top here

Comments

Popular Posts