Chapter 12 - Black History Apparel~ Under $20.00 ~ page 1

 HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH


"I think as a woman of color and person of color, I have never sought out discrimination. If I want to do something, I'm going to figure out how to do it, and if you don't like how I look then that can't be my problem."

TRACY REESE

I usually only focus on Valentine post in February but this year I wanted to include Black History. I've been seeing a lot of people talk about the pieces at target so I decided to check out the collection!

I was immediately drawn to this yellow shirtdress! For one I loved the words I AM BLACK HISTORY because that I am! I also loved that its a shirtdress because I wear them often. The quality of this dress is nice. I was really surprised! Its super comfortable and versatile. You can wear it around the house or outside.  You can also wear it all year round not just for black history month. It is short sleeve and I cant wait to wear it in the Summer with some cute sandals. I wanted a semi casual look, so I paired with a green jacket, leopard hat, red tights, and some brown booties. 

I bought a xxl in store at first in straight size, but I felt it was a little to snug and didn't fit right. I checked online and found a 1x which is what I'm wearing and it fit perfect. I will still link the shirtdress even though plus is not available. I had to keep checking and I was finally able to get one. The shirtdress is only $16.00! You can find it here!


Sincerely,

Keke









Comments

Popular Posts