Chapter 18 - GenTurah Fashions ~page 1



Hello! I know, I know I been MIA on the blog but I'm back for now! It's Fall and I'm adding new arrivals to my store GenTurah Fashions!  I love our new Floral Fall dress! It's just right for Fall! The dress has a drawstring waist but it's just there for decoration lol It doesn't actual draw in. I like this idea because whenever I wash items with a drawstring the string tends to get lost, but this won't happen with this dress. There is no stretch in the dress and it has lining. I would say the dress is true to size! I'm wearing a 2X and it fits perfect. I love the balloon sleeves. It gives so much room for my big arms. This will definitely be in rotation all Fall. This will sell out! Head to the website now! 


Comments

  1. Slot เว็บ ตรง มองดูไม่เสริมเติมกว่า PG SLOT 2022 เว็บของพวกเรา นําเสนอเกมสล็อตที่นานัปการซึ่งจะทําให้ท่านเพลินใจได้นานหลายชั่วโมง นี่เป็นคุณประโยชน์บางประการของการเล่นเกม

    ReplyDelete
  2. pgslot เว็บตรง เกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยอดนิยมจากผู้เล่นทั้งโลกตอนนี้ การเล่นสล็อตของคุณจะไม่มีเบื่ออีกต่อไป pg slot ขอแนะนำให้มาเล่นกับเว็บเรามีทางเลือกทั้งเกมเเละโปรโมชั่น

    ReplyDelete
  3. live22 live22 สิ่งที่ทำให้ Live22 ชนะใจแฟนเกมสล็อตมาอย่างนานเป็น PG การโฆษณากิจกรรมที่ไม่มีใครเหมือนแล้วก็อัพเดตเกมใหม่ทุกเดือนไม่ใช่เพียงแค่เฉพาะตัวเกมที่บันเทิงใจแค่นั้นนะ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts