Chapter 1 - Valentine Looks Under $50.00 - Page 1







I'm excited to be starting my first Chapter in my Book of Budgets. What better way to start it then with Valentine looks! 

Semi-Casual Valentine look ~

 I went with a leopard dress because who says all V-day looks have to be black, red, or pink. Leopard is always a good option! I paired it with a hat because honestly my hair was ugly that day and I didn't feel like dealing with it lol but I love that it made the outfit look more chic.

 Paired with a jean jacket gives it that casual look. But you can always make it dressier with a black blazer. And of course I had to add some sort of V-day color and this red purse just set the look off for me! 

I hope this gives you some inspiration for a semi casual look. Please be sure to tag me on IG at kekesbudgetkloset if you decide to wear this look.











Here is a look I put together for you for under $50.00



Leopard Dress











Jean Jacket










Fedora







Red Purse








Black Booties

Comments

Popular Posts