Chapter 1 - Valentine Looks Under $50.00 - Page 2




Casual Valentine look 

This is for my ladies that don't like dressing up and love a casual comfy look. I had to give y'all some inspo!

 I knew I wanted a shirt or sweater with something on it that screams valentines. I was so happy when I found this sweater at my local Walmart.  For some reason this sweater is not online even though they advertise it on the ad. So check your local Walmart. 

This sweater is from the Terra and Sky line and it was only $21.00. I purchased it in a 1x but it runs big in my opinion.
I paired it with red leggings that I already had in my Kloset and some white sneakers. Honestly this will probably be my outfit for Valentines. I actually already celebrated Valentines early with the Mister so this weekend I will just relax and have a nice little day for myself at home. 





Look for under $50






                              Heart Sweater














Comments

Popular Posts