Chapter 1 - Valentine Looks Under $50 - Page 3




 Date Night Valentine Look


I love to dress up so y'all know I was coming with a few dressy looks. Date night is one of my favs.


 I wanted to show a little skin so I went with a sheer top. Now I've worn this top before with just a bra, but I wasn't really feeling just a bra so I put a camisole under it. It still has that sex appeal by it being sheer and you can zip it low to show off the girls :). I wanted a bright color pencil skirt and I was so happy when I found this skirt at forever 21. Its such a nice silk skirt with a beautiful fuchsia color. I got it in a 2x and it fit perfect! And y'all guess what! Its still available (linked below). I wanted some fancy dancy shoes so I opted for these fur ankle strap pumps. I added a heart mini purse just to be extra. To be honest I thought the purse was going to be bigger lol It's just big enough to put lip gloss in! 






Date Night Look Under $50






Sheer Top






























Comments

Popular Posts