Chapter 2 - Sweatshirt Dresses Under $20.00 - Page 1



 Hey loves! So I know I'm supposed to do a Chapter a month but I've decided just to do Chapters as I see fit. So this month there will be 2 chapters. I'm sure you don't mind :) So with that being said let's get started!

From time to time I like to completely step out of my comfort zone. And I did with this sweatshirt dress! I never thought I would own one of these but for some reason I wanted to try it. The first one is this brown hoodie sweatshirt. I ordered it over sized on purpose because I wanted it to be super comfy and it did not disappoint!  

I still wanted to stick to my style so I paired it with tights and some fun booties. I love the way this look turned out. I love that when I don't feel like getting super dressed all I have to do is throw this on and head out the door. 

We just had a bad snow storm here so I wasn't able to go out and wear it like I wanted but I'm hoping we have just a few more cold days and so I can squeeze this in :)


Keke's Finds


Hoodie








Booties








Tights

Comments

Popular Posts