Birthday Madness Part 3





Finally the last part of my Birthday Madness! For my birthday party I wanted the perfect outfit, but not just any outfit. I created this outfit in my head and my granny made exactly what I wanted. She also added her own twist as well. My granny is the best! Everyone was in ahhhh when I walked through the doors.  I got so many compliments and people couldn't stop taking pictures!





 
 
 


Outfit Details

My skirt and tie were made by my granny! I went to the store to pick out my fabric and this coral color caught my eye. I picked a lace material (for the outside) and a solid color that has a few sparkles for underneath. The tie is made from the solid color fabric. The theme for my party was black and white. I wanted to be the only pop of color! To complete my outfit I added a white button down, leopard suspenders, black fish nets, an leopard clutch and sparkly black shoes! I had a blast and will always remember it!









 
 
 

Tie: Custom made (courtesy of Jerlean Brown)
Skirt: Custom made (courtesy of Jerlean Brown)
Shirt: JcPenney (old)
Tights: Lane Bryant
Shoes: DSW (find it here)
Clutch: Its Fashion Metro
Suspenders: Its Fashion Metro

Comments

Popular Posts