What I wear in the Choir~Series 1 (red, white, and black)





This year I will be singing with my church state choir and I have decided to document what I wear. We sing through out the whole year for conferences, services, conventions, programs, etc.....Im excited about starting this series and I hope you enjoy it along with me.









I just attended a Planning Conference a few weeks ago. The colors for the first night were the classic red, black, and white. I opted for the floral red, white, black, and green blazer. I love this blazer! Fits perfect, looks awesome, and such a fun print. I wore it over a black dress, added some tights, a pearl necklace, black booties, and a black clutch.














Blazer: Simply Fashions
Dress: Target (old)
Tights: (old)
Booties: (old)
Necklace: (old)
Clutch: (old)

Comments

Popular Posts