Birthday Madness Part 1






I'm a little late on posting about my birthday, but better late than never. I had a milestone birthday last month and I wanted to celebrate in a big way. I can honestly say I enjoyed every bit of what happened during my birthday week. It was great to have family and friends show me so much love. I could go on and on but I will stop here and say THANKS to everyone that was able to celebrate with me. I decided to split this post up in three because I wanted each outfit to have its own spotlight. So lets get into the first outfit!







Outfit Details

My birthday was on a Wednesday Dec 10th. I didn't want to do too much on my birthday considering it was on a Wednesday and plus I was having a party that weekend. I decided to just enjoy my day then go to dinner that night. I wanted a casual outfit during the day. I stumbled across a website called cafepress! I found the cutest t-shirt that seem to fit me just right (link below)! I ordered a size 1 and it fit just right. I paired it with a purple cardigan, black skater skirt, purple tights, a purple belt, black booties, and my leg necklace. This outfit was so much fun and I loved wearing it!










T-Shirt: Cafe Press 
Cardigan: Old
Skirt: Maurices
Tights: Wal Mart (old)
Belt: Old
Necklace: Ebay
Booties: Shoe Carnival (old)

Comments

Popular Posts