Birthday Madness Part 2





As my previous post stated I had two outfits I wore on my birthday. For my night look I wanted something fun but classy. What better way than with a little leopard......well a lot of leopard! I enjoyed dinner that night with my parents. We ate a great meal and had plenty of laughs.







Outfit Details

This dress has been sitting in my "Kloset" for quite some time. Im not sure if it is just me but it has to be the right moment for me to wear an outfit. And I felt like my birthday was the right moment to wear this dress. I fell in love with this dress when I first spotted it on the rack and im still in love with it. It is very roomy, feels great, and looks great! I don't have any complaints. The dress did come with a sash in the same print but a belt looked better to me. So I added my gold plated belt, tights, a pearl necklace, and black booties.









 
Dress: Rainbows $10.00
Belts: Its Fashion (old)
Tights: Wal Mart (old)
Necklace: Dots (old)
Booties: Shoe Carnival (old)

Comments

Popular Posts