Bridal Shower "Gatsby Style"


 

This past weekend I was involved in hosting a bridal shower for my sister. The theme was “The Great Gatsby.”  Everyone dressed the part and looked fabulous!  We had a great time with games, food, laughter, and of course we took lots of pictures!

  
Outfit Details


Themed parties and events are fun, but finding something to wear for them can be difficult (my opinion).  I searched and searched for something to wear, but couldn’t find anything.  I finally decided to look in my “Kloset.”  I came across this dress that I forgot I bought a while back.  I love the colors and the print of this dress. There is a sash around the waist, with the same color and print. It added a nice little touch to the dress. You can remove the sash and rock it with a belt for a different look. I paired it with my “go to” nude ankle strap peep toe pumps, a pearl necklace, vintage style headband, and a gold bracelet to complete the ensemble. The only thing I purchased for this outfit was the headband. Sometimes everything we need is right in our “Klosets.”

 

Dress: Rainbows ($7.00)

Headband: Charlotte Russe ($5.00) similar here

Shoes: DSW ($19.00)

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts