Blossom


 
I’ve come a long way to get to this point in my life. From building my confidence, to body acceptance, to knowing who I am, to walking closer with God and the list goes on. I use to always want to hide this or that when it came to my body. But those days are over now. I’ve learned to accept my body for what it is and love myself regardless. I prayed and fasted for confidence and God answered my prayers. I now embrace being a “little “curvy.  At the end of the day it’s about how I feel and what makes me happy. I’ve “Blossomed” into a person that I never knew existed.
 
Outfit details
I knew I would be going out of town this past weekend with my sister for her photo shoot. I knew I would be helping her get in and out of her wedding dress. I wanted to wear something comfortable but still cute. I opted for this cute little floral dress that I picked up a while back. I have been wanting to wear it, but just couldn’t find the right moment. While out shopping last week I picked up this cute hat, I wanted to try something different. When I saw this hat I knew exactly how I wanted to style it!
I received compliments on this outfit and that always makes me feel good.  I loved the reaction I got from my sister, she asked “Who are you supposed to be? Blossom” this made me laugh. I didn’t realize that I was dressed similar to the character Blossom. So my nickname was Blossom all day. She actually gave me the title for this blog post and it seemed to fit just right. Thanks Sis!
 



The flower is detachable
Hat: Kohl’s ($6.40)
Dress: Rainbows ($7.00)
Shoes: Shoe Carnival (old)












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts