Gold Plated




Sunday we celebrated our Pastor and Wife anniversary at my church.  We have a wonderful Pastor and Wife at St. Matthew C.O.G.I.C. They are giving, caring, loving, and most importantly they love God. The service was awesome from the singing, to the praise dancing, the skit, and the awesome speakers. I was in church all day, but l loved every minute of it.

 
 
Outfit Details

I’m absolutely in love with this "Gold Plated" belt.  Belts are my favorite accessory to compliment an outfit. If you know me then you know most of the time I am wearing a belt. First time seeing this belt I was a little on the fence. I liked it because it was different, but wasn’t sure how it would look on me. I am so glad I took a chance on this one. I paired it with a black and white dress(not plus), my red ankle strap pumps, my “go to” gold and yellow statement necklace, and gold bangles. 




 
This dress has stretch and camouflages the tummy

Anniversary colors were red and black



Dress: Kohl's (size large) $10.00
Belt: It's Fashion Metro $5.00
Shoes: DSW $34.95 find them here
Necklace: EBay $1.00
Bangles: Old

Comments

Popular Posts