What I wear in the Choir ~ Series 2 (camoflauge and jean)



Saturday night was choir night! We had a concert with some awesome performers. And we performed as well and sung backup for most of the artist. Overall great night with great singing.







Outfit of the night

For Saturday night we had to wear camouflage and jean. I'm not really a big fan of camouflage. The only thing I owned was a camouflage clutch. So searching for a shirt was hard. But my sister ended up finding one for us at Big Top Shirt Shop.

Jean skirts don't really flatter my figure so I opted for a black skirt to go with my camouflage shirt. And for the jean look I decided on a jean vest (my favorite). To complete the look I added a orange necklace for some color and nude shoes. I did carry my camouflage clutch but its not shown.













Skirt: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Shiekh shoes
Jean Vest: Rainbows
Necklace: JcPenney


Comments

Popular Posts