What I wear in the Choir ~ Series 2 (black, white, and yellow)





I'm back with another series of what I wear in the choir!  We recently had our 65th Holy Convocation....well about a week ago (I'm late posting).  I can honestly say that I really enjoyed myself.







Outfit Details

The conovacation started on a Wednesday but I didn't sing until Friday night. The colors for that night were black, white, and yellow. To be honest I'm not to fond of putting these colors together. It always reminds me of a bumble bee. But it was the required colors so I had to make it work. I deciced to go with my beautiful yellow skirt from Lane Bryant. I paired it with my black peplum shirt. The peplum is actually sleeveless so I added a black and white striped tee underneath. To complete the look I added a white belt, a white and black necklace, and leopard pumps.



 



 

 

Shirt: Rainbow's
Tee: Kohl's
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Belt: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Cato (old)
Shoes: Sears (old)

Comments

Popular Posts