Practice Makes Perfect



Saturday morning of the convocation the choir had to practice. We all have heard that saying Practice Makes Perfect. That's why we practice for hours until we have it as close to perfect as we can.  





Outfit of the Day

Of course i still had to look cute at practice. I'm sorry I'm just not one of those people that just throws on anything because it's practice. I still have to put effort into what I wear. But that's just me, do what works for you. My sister did ask "Are you going to a ball?" lol. To me I was dressed casual but to others I was dressed up! Anyway I found this shirt at my local target on clearance. I love burgers!  So when I saw this burger shirt I grabbed it! And what makes it even better is it was only $6.00! Yep! And in my size (XL)! It had to be just for me. I paired it with my blush pleated midi skirt, nude wedges, and of course my burger necklace!





Shirt: Target
Skirt: Torrid here
Necklace: Its Fashion Metro
Shoes: Cato (old)

Comments

Popular Posts