Second Time Around



I went back to Branson, MO for the second time this year. I was invited by one of my friends for her birthday weekend. I can say I did have a great time! The vacation home was awesome, we ate good, cooked, relaxed and of course I went shopping! I wanted to show you two outfits that I wore on the trip.




 
Look One




Betty Boop is a classic so when I saw this shirt I knew I had to get it! I'm starting to add things that I have less of to my "Kloset" and t-shirts are one of those things. I wore this as one of my casual looks for our day of shopping. It was a lot colder then I imagined but I managed to make it work. I paired it with a navy blue polka dot skirt, red and white striped blazer, wide belt, betty boop clutch, and booties. I really liked this casual look and so did others as I received several compliments.
 
Note: The t-shirt does run small







 
T-Shirt: Forever21 $7.00(bought during a half off sale) find it here
Blazer: Sears $5.00 (old)
Skirt: Sears (old)
Belt: Its Fashion Metro (old)
Booties: Go Jane (old)
Clutch: Its Fashion Metro $7.00
 
 
 
Look Two
 



For the night look I wanted something a little more dressy but also fun. I found these pants and fell in love with them! I love the colors and the way they fit. Really comfortable and stylish. You can wear with flats or heels. I paired it with a black button down. The shirt is actually a high low shirt. I added a belt and some black pumps and was on my way.





 
 
 
Shirt: Sears $5.00
Belt: Cato (old)
Pants: Its Fashion Metro $7.00
Shoes: Sears (old)

Comments

Popular Posts