Elegance






The first word that comes to mind when I put on this dress is elegance. This is one of my favorite purchases from Torrid so far this year. I wore it to a reception in November and to my surprise the temps that day were in the 60's! It was perfect for me to wear without a jacket. The dress is cool and comfortable, but it doesn't have any stretch. I love the colors especially the purple which is my favorite color. I love the flow of the fabric and the neckline. It is rather long so heels are a must which is fine with me. I decided to add a gold plated belt to enhance the look. It just looked better with a belt to me. To finish the look I added a purple pearl necklace, a purple flower pearl bracelet, and black pumps.









Dress: Torrid
Necklace: (old)
Bracelet: (old)
Belt: Its Fashion Metro
Shoes: Sears (old)

Comments

Popular Posts