Green Walls






I visited my sister for the weekend and decided to do a photo shoot. I decided to take pictures in her room with the lime green walls. The photos turned out better then I thought and the plaid was perfect against the green. I had another title for this post but "Green Walls" just seemed more appropriate. I think I found a new favorite photo shoot spot!



Outfit Details

 I have been trying to get my hands on something plaid for a while. I wanted a plaid shirt at first (still haven't found) but a plaid blazer seemed so much better. I'm a sucker for blazers so when I saw this blazer it was a no brainer. I'm in love with this jacket and it fits perfect! I wore the jacket to a church Christmas program and also a musical that night. You could wear this to a last minute Christmas party or on Christmas with family (I would pair with jeans). I paired it with a white and silver sequin tank(didn't show up so sparkly in the pics), black skirt, red ankle pumps, and a plaid clutch.











Jacket: Its Fashion Metro $10.00
Sequin Tank: Cato (old)
Skirt: Lane Bryant $6.00
Shoes: DSW
Clutch: JcPenney $3.00

Comments

Popular Posts