Wind Down




After all the wedding festivities a few weeks ago I was extremely tired. The very next day all I wanted to do was wind down and enjoy my day. My family and I decided to go catch a movie. This allowed me to spend time with my family and relax. Below is what I wore to stick with my relaxation mood.





Outfit Details

I don't own many sneakers so when I saw these leopard print ones I had to have them. I am starting to add more things to my wardrobe that I have less of and sneakers are first on the list. I will admit I wish I would've sized up because these are really snug. They have loosened up just a little after a few wears. But other than that I like them and currently on the hunt for more in different styles. I wore them with items that some people say plus size women shouldn't wear. Let's start with this horizontal striped shirt. Some say we are not supposed to wear stripes because they make us appear bigger, but who cares. I love stripes and will continue to rock them. Then we have leggings which is a big NO NO for curvy women as some think.  I love leggings especially when I don't feel like dressing up. As long as they are not showing every lump and bump I say go for it. I will continue to break all these so-called rules that society has made up. To finish the outfit I added my "go to" red belt, red lip necklace, and a green cross body.
 
 






 
 
Shirt: JcPenney (old)
Leggings: JcPenney (old)
Shoes: GoJane  similar here 
Note: GoJane is having $1 shipping for 3days only!
Necklace: Ebay $.99
Purse: Ebay $3.00
Belt: Kohl's (old)

Comments

Popular Posts