Rehearse In Style




Some of you know I was in a wedding a few weeks ago. I was blessed to be my sister's maid of honor. If you follow my personal IG and FB pages you have seen all the wonderful pictures. It was a beautiful wedding and I had a great time. Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Williams!



 
 

Outfit Details


As we all know most weddings have a rehearsal dinner. I decided to wear my leopard print palazzo pants that have been sitting in my "Kloset" for quite sometime. I absolutely love these pants! Leopard is one of my favorite prints. They were comfortable, cool, and fun. The thin fabric makes them perfect for summer and fall. If you want to rock them in the winter I would suggest a pair of tights and boots. The only critique I have is I wish I would've went down a size. They were a little too big but I made them work. Also they were pretty long so heels are the only option. You can get them tailored to the length of your liking, but I like the length just fine. I paired them with my white sparkly tee, blue heels, and my red lip necklace.

 
 
 








Shirt: Old (Cato)
Pants: Its Fashion Metro $7.00
Shoes: Cato (old)
Necklace: Ebay $.99 find it here

Comments

Popular Posts