Spare of the Moment





I decided to go to a concert at the last minute a few weeks ago.  I can honestly say I am glad I attended. It was an awesome concert featuring Earnest Pugh and he really did a great job. The concert was exactly what I needed. Right before the concert I decided to do a photo shoot. I guess you could say it was very spare of the moment.



Outfit Details

Let's talk about these shoes! I picked these up while on a trip last month. They were on sale for a great price and looked super cute when I tried them on. These are the highest pair of wedges I own and my favorite pair. To my surprise they were actually comfortable the entire concert. I paired them with my "go to" blue skater skirt, mustard color ruffle shirt, a grey vest, and a black and white polka dot clutch.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt: JcPenney (old)
Skirt: Cato (old)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe $10.00
Clutch: Dress Barn (old) $10.00

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts