Chapter 7 - Summer White Looks- Page 3

 






We made it to the end of JULY! Wow! How was your month? Mine went pretty well! 

 My last Summer white look is this gorgeous top from Shein! It SCREAMS Summer with the floral detail, see through detail, and the white. I love this top! I knew I had to pair this with my denim shorts. It just made the shirt pop even more. Because you really can see the long train in the back. I got the top in a 3xl and it fits perfect! The shirt is still available and its only $23! I paired it with my red chunky heels and my wicker purse. I love the way this look came together.




Keke's Links


Top here










Shorts here


Comments

  1. y9 slot เว็บไซต์เกม อีกหนึ่ง ผู้ให้บริการเรื่องเกมสล็อตระดับแนวหน้า ที่ให้บริการมาอย่างช้านานอย่างเต็มรูปแบบครบวงจร พีจี มีเกมให้ท่านได้เลือกเล่นมากมายมากกว่า100+เกม

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pg Slot เครดิตฟรี หรือ มีกิจกรรมที่แจกเครดิตฟรี PG SLOT มีโปรโมชั่นและก็ยังมีแอดมินทำงานที่จะรอเอาใจใส่ดูแลผู้เล่นตลอด 24ชั่วโมง ฝากไม่มีอย่างต่ำที่เว็บของเรา Pg-Slot.Game

    ReplyDelete
  3. live22 live22 สิ่งที่ทำให้ Live22 ชนะใจแฟนเกมสล็อตมาอย่างนานเป็น PG การโฆษณากิจกรรมที่ไม่มีใครเหมือนแล้วก็อัพเดตเกมใหม่ทุกเดือนไม่ใช่เพียงแค่เฉพาะตัวเกมที่บันเทิงใจแค่นั้นนะ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joker123 ที่พวกเราพรีเซ็นท์ เกมออนไลน์ได้เงินจริง ที่ตื่นเต้นเยอะแยะ กราฟฟิกงามไม่มีอันตราย ให้คุณเพลินและก็ศึกษาและทำการค้นพบระยะเวลาที่ความสนุกที่ pg และก็คุ้มค่ามาก

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts