Chapter 7 - Summer White Looks- Page 2






I knew I wanted a LWD(little white dress) for this Summer. To be honest this is my first white dress! My white pieces are always a skirt or top but never a dress. I guess I need to buy more white dresses! ok so now lets get into the look.

This LWD is from Shein! Its the perfect simple dress that you can dress up or down. You can accessorize it also in so many ways. Sometimes a simple dress is all you need. I got it in a 2x and it fits just right. This dress was only $12.00! I paired it with a silver and white corset belt, camo shoes, a silver necklace, and clear purse. I wanted to keep everything sort of neutral for this look. I love how it turned it out! Links to other options below.






Keke's Links




Dress Here












Dress Here












Dress Here

Comments

Popular Posts