Chapter 7 - Summer White Looks- Page 1




This month we are talking about Summer white looks. One of my followers asked me to do white inspired looks and I'm here to deliver. I honestly try to steer away from white. Because I always seem to get something on it no matter what. Do y'all have this issue too? ok maybe its just me lol

White looks always look so clean and crisp. They scream Summer. I'm really loving this look! The top is from forever21 and was only $9! I got it in a 2x and it fit perfect. I love the see through iridescent look. I just so happen to have a belt from Ashley Stewart that matches perfectly. Paired with a whit skirt I got form boohoo. I finished the look with pink heels and and pink purse. As always I've listed some other options for you below. 






Keke's Links



Top here








Skirt here








Shoes here











Comments

Popular Posts