Last Days of Summer Part 1



 September is here and we automatically think fall but in the South it hits different. Its still pretty warm and I'm sure it will be even after the official day of fall (Unless of course God says otherwise). So until we start getting those cool days I'm going to enjoy a few summery outfits. But let me just say I'm the type that transitions summer clothes to fall (blog post coming soon). So these last few days of Summer I'll be bringing you some fun red and yellow looks for my countdown to fall. Starting with this cute simple red dress from Shein. 

You ever go to your kloset to find a simple dress just to throw on to make that essential run to the store but can't find anything but maybe 2 dress??? ok maybe its just me. For some reason its always hard for me to find simple things!! So when I saw this dress I thought it would be perfect. There is not much you have to do too it but simply throw it on. 

I love the sleeve detail that gives it that extra little chicness. And I love the color! I honestly don't have a lot of red in my Kloset so this was a must grab and it was only $9.00! It's super comfy and I honestly could've sized down to a 2x but noooo I'm always thinking I'm way bigger than I am lol anyway Unfortunately this is sold out but I have linked 3 very similar dresses below for you. 


Be Blessed,

Keke 








Keke's Other Picks

Plus Knot Cuff Split Batwing Sleeve Ditsy Floral Print Dress

Similar Dress



Another Similar


Red Dress



Comments

Popular Posts