Keke's Review - Shirley Girl Boutique



Hey loves! I have a video review coming out this Sunday for this dress on my Youtube Channel! But I still wanted do a small review here.


I was elated to be selected as a brand ambassador for Shirley Girl Boutique. I love African print and that is what she specializes in and its in plus size! I can honestly say often times when I'm looking for African print in plus size its very hard to find. So to have a boutique that caters to just that is so awesome! Please make sure you check her out on IG @shirleygirlboutique.


Now let's talk about the dress! This maxi dress stood out to me when I visited the website. I knew this would be my first pick! The dress didn't take long to come in the mail and I was super excited when I received it. When I tried it on for the first time I fell in love! This dress is a "one size fits most" size. I would say if you wear a 1x/2x you will be able to fit it. There are other pieces on the site that come in 1x, 2x, 3x but this one did not. 

 I loved the colors when I first saw this dress and knew it would go perfect with my skin tone. Its really a show stopper! Trust me if you wear this people will not forget what you wore. Now the only 2 critiques that I have is it doesn't have a zipper and I wish it did, so I had to step into the dress to put it on. It did go on with ease but I just prefer a zipper for this type of dress. Also I wish it had pockets. I love pockets and I think this dress would've been really dope with pockets but hey its still a great dress without them. Oh and did I mention it came with a head wrap to match the dress?? ok I'm done!

Overall this is a great dress and I would recommend purchasing it. To get 15% off use my code keke15 at checkout. And they also offer after pay! Which is awesome especially if you don't have all the money at the moment. Check out the website https://shirleygirlboutique.com/ here!




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts