Last Days of Summer Part 2





 I guess you could say today is officially the last day of Summer. I really thought here in the South we were going to hold on to warmer weather a bit longer but this weekend has been slightly cool. Still not cool enough to wear sweaters or light jackets but just perfect weather. While the weather is cooling I'm still going to enjoy these semi warm days. And I have the perfect dress to enjoy it!


If I were going on a picnic with the weather were having this is the dress I would wear. Might as well match the tablecloth right? yes I think so. This gingham dress is perfect for brunch or picnic. But for now I'll just wear it to Wal-Mart.

 I love the style of this dress because its not a typical style I would wear. I would slap a belt on this dress in a heartbeat but I felt like this dress should be free. I love how light the dress is and the ruffle at the bottom. I knew I had to pair this dress with some red shades and to finish the look I added my white chunky sandals. 


Surprisingly this dress is still available and it comes in black and white as well. I purchased the dress in a 3x but I could've sized down to a 2x. And the dress is only $11.00. You can find the dress HERE!


Style Tip: This can transition to fall with a denim jacket, booties or tennis shoes.








Comments

Popular Posts