Pensacola, FL Part 3 ~ Sheer Goddess






Lets jump right in!  When I saw this maxi dress from Forever21 I knew I had to have it for the beach!! I know its a dress but I used it as a coverup.  I got it in a 3x but I probably could've sized down. I'm always nervous about my arms fitting and with forver21 running small I wanted to be on the safe side. I felt "Gone with the Wind Fabulous" in this outfit.


I picked up this leopard bathing suit from Fashion to Figure. To be honest I loved this swimsuit on the website but not on. I wasn't going to pack it at first. But I said hey I paid for it and it was final sale so I'll just go ahead and wear it. Then it came to me to wear it under my coverup. I'm so glad I did. It was originally going to be worn separate with another coverup. But I loved how it turned out.











Items still available

Plus Size Sheer Lace Surplice Maxi Dress



Leopard Mesh High Neck Bikini Top, MULTI, hi-res



Leopard Print Ladder Mesh High Waist Swim Bottom, MULTI, hi-res

Plus Size Sheer Lace Maxi Dress

Comments

Popular Posts