Pensacola, FL Part 1 ~ Red Hot


 
(The sun was in my eyes in most of the pics...That's way my face looks like that lol)


If you follow me on IG you know that I went to Pensacola, FL recently. Lets just say I had a wonderful time!

Instead of boring you with the details of my trip I'm skipping right to the outfits. I've decided to do it in several mini blog post so that this post won't be super long.  So lets jump right in!


Deb Shops came through with this beautiful red skirt that I searched high and low for.  I got it in a 2x and it fit perfect! They have it in blue but I wanted something bright that would pop. Looks awesome on, feels awesome on and I just love it! I received several compliments on how beautiful I looked.

The top and bottom are from forever21. I wanted black and white underneath and this striped set was the perfect combo. Both pieces were purchased in a 3x because they run small. This was one of my favorite outfits!





All Items are still available

Plus Size Pleated Mesh Cover Up Maxi Skirt

Plus Size Striped Bikini Top


Plus Size Striped High-Rise Bikini Bottoms



















Another option

https://www.fashiontofigure.com/plus-size-mallorie-mesh-panty-skirt/A-prod14230010/?An=3265768215&prodNo=1




Plus Size Unique Vintage Stripe Bikini Top




















Plus Size Unique Vintage Stripe Bikini Bottoms










Comments

Popular Posts