$9.00 Jean Find


( I had a little friend that wanted to be in my photo shoot lol)


I'm still trying to get the hang of this jean thing! I'm a dress and skirt type of chic. But these $9.00 Jeans from Old Navy caught my eye.  They are super comfy to wear and have lots of stretch.  I cuffed them myself because that't how I like to wear my jeans.  This shirt is also from Old Navy. It has a cute ruffle detail that I love! I believe it was under $10.00 as well.

 A white shirt and jeans will always be a classic look. I added some blush chunky heels to finish the look. I know its fall and some places are still warm but for those that have cooler weather you can add a khaki or blush blazer with this!









Keke's Other Picks



Plus Zipped Xtra High Rise Jeggings



Plus Vintage Wash Mid Rise Jeggings


Plus Light Wash Mid Rise Jeggings in Short


Ruffle Side Sleeveless Tunic, White


Sleeveless Button Up Tunic, White



HI Lo Chiffon Tail Lace Tank, White

Comments

Popular Posts