Twinning With Mom




My mom loves my style and often tries to copy me, which is a good thing! I love that she wants to dress like me! She got the chance to do just that at our church annual Love Feast. I actually picked up this lipstick button-down by Ashley Nell Tipton first and of course my mom wanted one too. We both love this shirt! Especially the cape detail. I ended up getting the 1x and my mom got the 2x. To me they run a little big so we both sized down. I decided we both should wear them with black skirts, black tights, and black boots (she picked out her own boots). Of course I had to add a little extra to mine with a gold and black belt.  I loved how the outfits were similar but represented our own style.








 My Stepdad took the pics and wanted to get on the action too (see those photos below).


My outfit:
Shirt ~ JcPenney (find it here)
Skirt~old
Tights ~ Lane Bryant (find similar ones here)
Shoes~ old





My mom's outfit:
Shirt ~ JcPenney (find it here)
Skirt ~ JcPenney (find it here)
Boots ~ JcPenney (find them here)



My stepdad styled his own outfit




Comments

Popular Posts