Merry Christmas








Merry Christmas Loves!

 I love the holidays! For one we celebrate the birth of Jesus, we get to spend time with our loved ones, I love to give and I get to dress up often! With that being said this is the perfect holiday outfit! Tulle and sequins! I found this sequin shirt at Cato for $3.99! I'm still mad about them not having plus models on the site, but I here to show them what a plus model looks like. This is perfect for New Year's as well with a black or metallic skirt.  I ended up pairing this top with the skirt I wore for my birthday (which will be in heavy rotation) that I picked up from Charlotte Russe. I wanted to stay with gold so I completed the look with a gold plated belt, gold pearl bracelet, and a gold and black clutch.


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!! 









Comments

Popular Posts