Happy Birthday To Me




My birthday (December 10th) was awesome!

Here are a few birthday details:

Stay and Restaurant:

 I wanted something small and intimate that included my immediate family and close friends.  I decided to have dinner at Table 28. The restaurant was nice and quiet. We were serenaded by a guitar player which was a nice touch. The restaurant is perfect for a romantic date. Which will probably be the reason I go next time (wink).  I had the buttermilk fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and I ordered a side of macaroni and cheese. The food was delicious!  The restaurant is located in a hotel called The Burgundy Hotel. I stayed in the hotel the entire weekend. The room was very nice and pretty. Overall I loved the hotel. The only complaint I had was the parking.  Not too many places to park, but other than that it was wonderful! I did order room service breakfast and that was delicious as well. 





Cake: 
My cake was from a local bakery Mickey's Cakes & Sweets. I ordered the Butter Pecan cake with butter cream frosting. It was delicious! 


 
Makeup: 
My make was done by a local makeup artist name Tasha Taylor. She does my makeup every year on my birthday and she always gets it right. I loved my makeup and didnt want to wash it off. Follow her IG here.

Outfit:   
Last but not least the outfit! My skirt is from Charlotte Russe. I purchased the skirt in a 1x and it fit perfectly. I plan to wear it with so many things. As a matter of fact you may see it on the blog again soon (hint). My shirt is from JcPenney (linked similar) and I got it in a 2x. This shirt sold out pretty fast online so I ended up picking it up in the store. Luckily there was only one left in my size! I guess it was meant to be. My shoes are from Macy's ! They were my favorite part of my outfit! So comfortable, stylish, sparkly, and affordable!! These are perfect for the holiday season as well.  My clutch is from Burlington Coat factory.

Closer view of shoes on my IG: kekesbudgetkloset









Comments

Popular Posts