Three Way





I love this shirt from Torrid! The fabric is awesome and the fit is great! I ordered a size 2 for extra arm room. You can wear it as a quarter length shirt, but I wanted a long sleeve look.  Below is how I styled it three ways.



Look 1- Casual look for hanging with friends, running earrands, going to the movies, or causal Fridays at the office. I actually wore this look to a gathering with a few friends. I paired it with a vest, jeans, booties, and a camouflage clutch.

Vest: Its Fashion Metro (old) $7.00
Jeans: Target (old) $5.00
Shoes: GoJane $10.00
Clutch: JcPenney $2.97




 





Look 2- Business Casual look for the holidays. This can be worn to a office holiday party during work hours, family holiday gatherings, business meeting, kids holiday party at school (teacher or parent), or church holiday services. I paired it with my pleated red skirt, gold plated belt, and leopard pumps.


Belt- Its Fashion Metro $6.00
Skirt- Sears (old)
Shoes- Sears Kardashian Collection (old)
 
 
 




Look 3- Semi-Casual look for a last minute dinner date or a social event. For this look I paired it with my leopard pencil skirt, blue belt, and nude pumps.


Belt- Its Fashion Metro $3.00
Skirt- Its Fashion Metro $5.00
Shoes- DSW $19.00



 

 

Comments

Popular Posts