Selfie




We have a state fair around the beginning of October every year. Like most people I just go to eat :). I figured it would be slightly chilly, but to my surprise it was really hot! I have so many summer clothes that I have yet to put on. I was able to get away with one last "summery" piece.






Outfit Details

I love a good selfie! So when I saw this hat I knew it had to be mine. I wanted a sporty look (my version) because I knew I would be walking around quite a bit. I really like the hat and the fact that it is adjustable. When I purchased the hat I knew I wanted to rock it with a self love type of shirt. So when I found this "Love your Selfie" tank I grabbed it . Its important that we love ourselves. Worrying what others think is a waste of time. Without self love confidence doesn't exist. Ask yourself how can I be confident and not love myself? You can't and that's just the bottom line. Find yourself, be yourself and most importantly love yourself! This tank was comfortable and I loved the sunflower detail on the back. Finally I completed the outfit with my blue skater skirt, and a pair of wedge sneakers. I got a lot of stares with this outfit. I guess it stood out because a curvy girl was rocking it.






 
Hat: Rainbows $2.00
Shirt: JcPenney (not plus) $.97
Skirt: Cato (old)
Shoes: Moddeals $10.00 similar here

Comments

Popular Posts