Special Invitation


 
 
I have a milestone birthday coming up and I wanted to celebrate in a special way. Considering I never really had a birthday party before. I decided to do just that and have a party. So what is the best way to tell everyone you are having a party? By sending a special invitation to your friends and family.






Outfit Details

I wanted a chic and classy look for my invitations. I opted for my leopard print button down shirt that I love! I paired it with a black skater skirt I picked up a few months back. Its really comfortable and has some stretch. Since the skirt is a little on the short side I decided to wear tights. I love wearing tights in the colder months. It took me a while to find the perfect tights and I'm glad that I found them. To complete the outfit I went with black booties, gold plated belt, and a gold/yellow necklace. I had a lot of fun taking these pictures. I want to say thanks to my mom for taking the pictures for me. I am excited about my party and can't wait to enjoy it with everyone.









 
Shirt: Burlington Coat Factory (old)
Skirt: Maurices $10.00
Tights: Wal Mart (old)
Shoes: Shoe Carnival (old)
Necklace: Cato (old)

Comments

Popular Posts