Keke's Review - Shirley Girl Boutique #2




HAPPY TUESDAY! Let's jump right in! I'm happy to be bringing you another review for SGB. This time around I wanted a non African print option. I love that SGB is versatile and has other items other than African print.

 I had been eyeing this stripe maxi for a while! If you know me then you know I have a love for stripes. So to see it in maxi form I was in love! There are so many things I can do with this dress and that's what I love about black and white pieces. I did have to order a 2x because the 1x was sold out but I honestly loved how the 2x fit. So comfortable with plenty of room. I do like that its not your normal straight maxi it has a little gathering on the sides. My only critique would be I wish it had pockets. Other than that I love it!

Be on the look out Sunday for a full review on my YouTube Channel and to see the dress in motion.





Comments

Popular Posts