Eloquii Elements Review

 





When I saw that Eloquii and Wal-Mart partnered together I jumped on it! I have been wanting to shop with Eloquii for years but the prices were always to steep for my pockets. So to see that they created an affordable line called Eloquii Elements I was so excited! I had to get my hands on a few pieces. All the pieces are under $50.00!

I picked up two pieces from the collection. I'll go into a little detail about both below


The Tie Neck Pleated Dress - This one stood out to me because I love pleated skirts but I actually don't own a pleated dress! And it has a tie neck which is something else I love. I had to add it to my kloset!  I was a little nervous about size because my arms are big and I wanted it to fit but not be baggy. I ended up getting size 18 based off some other blogger reviews that were my size, it fits PERFECT! I feel in love with it as soon as a put it on. 

For styling I added a nude belt and pumps. You can wear it without a belt but I liked the look of the belt

















Polka Dot Tunic Sweater- I love polka dots and I love tunics so I knew this would be my second choice.  I don't have a polka dot sweater so I was happy to add this to my kloset! Now with this one I did go up a size because I wanted it to fit sort of over sized. I ordered a 22/24 and I love the fit. This sweater is thick and is so warm and cozy! The quality is absolutely amazing! 

For styling I added a belt to pull in the waist a little, black leggings for comfort, and burgundy hat and booties for a pop of color. 
























I will have a video out on  my YouTube Channel as always so you can see it in motion next week.

The collection can be found on the Eloquii and Walmart website. 






Comments

Popular Posts