Downtown Stripes



I honestly have to say this is one of the most comfortable dresses I own. It was perfect for a date downtown. This dress was only $10.00 from my local Rainbow store! I love the blue and white stripes(but then again I love any stripes) on the dress and the flower embroidery gives it that extra detail. 

I knew this dress would look great with some white sneakers. So I was thrilled when I found these white pom pom sneakers at DSW. They went perfect with the dress.

With a pair of red pumps this dress can be dressed up with a nude clutch to finish the look. I can't wait to play around with this dress and see what other looks I come up with!

I guess the pose for my photo shoot was hand on my hip lol










Keke's Other Picks


Plus Size Striped Shirt Dress

Another striped dress option
 Pom Pom Sneaker
Pom Pom Sneaker

Comments

Popular Posts