Easy Wedding Look

 I know a lot of weddings will be going on this season. Its just that time of year.  I wanted to share this easy last minute outfit I wore to a wedding this past weekend. 

Tulle skirts are always fancy and dressy. Add a black top and there you have it!  Super easy! If you have these items in your Kloset then you have a wedding outfit. I added some glitter heels just because I'm extra but a simple black pump would work.











Keke's Other Picks


Tulle Mesh Midi Skirt, BEET RED, hi-res





Plus Size Tulle Midi Skirt





Plus Size Polka Dot Mesh Shirt - 0912074280404



Plus Size Crepe Knit Bell Sleeve Top - 1803074280304


Plus Size Tiered Sleeve Tee - 0912074280458


Ankle Strap Pointed Toe Pumps


So Much Sparkle Pointy Jeweled Pumps MULTI

Comments

Popular Posts