New Things

Hey loves!

Did you miss me? I sure missed you!  I haven't fully decided if I'll be back for good writing blogs. But im back for now. To be honest I stopped because I wasn't getting a lot of traffic or engagement on here. I put a lot of effort into writing my blogs. And love writing them but when no one is reading its discouraging. I'm going to give it another try and see how it goes. But thank you to all of my faithful readers! 

Now for some news! I try to revamp my content ever so often and try to figure out new things to bring to you. I know reels have taken over and I love making them but I miss the photos! I thought it would be a good idea to revisit some of my old post and remix old outfits again. Why? Because it shows how far I've come and a push to keep going. Back when I first started I didn't have the knowledge or equipment that I do now.  My beginner blogger/influencer phase helped me get to where I am today. Are you down for it? If not I'm still going to post them lol I'm excited and ready get started. I'm going to call it Kemixing! So when I say its Kemixing time you will know. So for the ones that don't read the blog will just be confused I guess lol

It's Kemixing time!

I switched out the dress and clutch but kept the same hat and shoes.  I also added a bralette to be extra. The old look was back in 2017 I believe. The new dress I did get a while back but I got it from Kohls. One thing i can say about Kohls is they always have some cute dresses. Which look do you like better? The old or new? 


Old
New

Comments

  1. Hi I love the new one better. It's new and fresh and so on trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI KEKE you are getting me in trouble lol. I love everything you buy. I need that lunch box. You are so beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't get in trouble now lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts