Mystery Coat Find




I bought this coat during off-season about a year ago at JcPenney. I really didn't think I would have to pull it out the closet this year but I did! We have been having some really cold weather off and on. But with this coat I stayed warm and stylish. I buy a lot of my coats during off-season because they are dirt cheap! Its the best time to buy them in my opinion. You wouldn't believe how much I paid for it! I have a special giveaway going on my Instagram(see the paragraph below). To keep the look classy  I paired it with black skirt and cream colored pussy bow top. 






Guess the Price Giveaway!

I've decided to do a little something different with this post. I'm giving away a prize if you can tell me how much you think I paid for this coat.  Head to my IG to get the deets @kekesbudgetkloset. Who knows I may do this again.... :)












Comments

Popular Posts