A Curvy Valentine




Hello loves! Guess what is around the corner......Valentine's day! I've teamed up with blogger Trisha from Upon My Curves who is also a budget blogger like myself and has great style(make sure to check out her post here)!


I'm bringing you a sexy maxi today! This maxi is completely sheer! And I love it! Its perfect for a date night for Valentines whether it be by yourself or with your significant other. Of course you know I couldn't just wear it by itself so I added a black tank and a short skirt underneath for a little coverage. My favorite part of the dress is the sleeves! They are so dramatic and extra! And I love being extra! I believe I only paid about $10.00 for this dress. It was a super good deal and perfect just in time for Valentines











Comments

Popular Posts