Teal for Tasha











I wanted to show support to my friend Tasha who has survived cervical cancer! I don't know how it feels to have any type of cancer but I know that you have to be a strong person to endure it. I know Tasha is a strong person just by talking to her on a day to day basis, being around her and because she overcame this major obstacle in her life. I never knew the details about cervical cancer until she told me her story.  Just by meeting her or looking at her you would've never known. She is a strong, beautiful, independent woman and that is what I saw and see in her. I am so happy to say she fought like a girl (as she says), won the battle and survived. 



 Here is a link if you want to learn more about Cervical Cancer.





She mentioned to me that January is Cervical Cancer Awareness month and the color is teal. She has had major support from her family and friends all over social media. Its such a blessing to have a great support system. I couldn't let this month end without showing my support as well. Even though we fight like sisters I am glad to call you my friend. 















Outfit

 I thought this was the perfect shirt to wear. It has so many shades of teal that just caught my eye. I wanted all black underneath to really make the shirt pop. I layered it with a black button down, black skirt, baby blue necklace, black tights, and black booties. 


























Shirt: Rainbows $7.00
Black button down: Old
Black pencil skirt: Old
Tights: Old
Booties: Old

Comments

Popular Posts