Cloudy with a Chance of Hot Pink













About two Sunday's ago it was rainy and cloudy all day. I decided to brighten up the day by wearing this hot pink dress that I absolutely love!! Can you believe this was only $5.00 from Its Fashions Metro? Yes! $5 bucks!




I received several compliments on this dress and it seemed to brighten everyone's day. I also purchased these shoes from Its Fashions and they too were a steal for $6.00.  The dress is sleeveless so I added a blazer. I can't wait to wear this dress in the summer!








Dress: Its Fashions Metro
Shoes: Its Fashions Metro
Blazer: Sears (old)

Comments

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! I love your style it's always so cute and on trend and the upside everything is affordable! I would love to do a collaboration with you in the future on top budget looks.


    Thanks- Trisha from UponMyCurves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts